Eco kit homes are committed to providing, affordable, innovative, contemporary homes & buildings,
which are energy efficient, user friendly and built from high quality, ecologically sustainable materials.
Eco kit homes is the smarter way to build, with several design options available for delivery Australia wide.
Each kit is easy to construct and comes with clear, concise instructions that are suitable for both the
first time owner builder and those experienced builders wanting a quick, cost effective design solution for their next project.
Our designs are ideal for a range of uses:
- Expanded dwelling additions
- Art or Yoga studios
- Home office space
- Complete 1 or 2 bedroom affordable housing or secondary dwellings
- Guest accommodation
- Bed & Breakfast cabin
- Student accommodation
- Granny flat
At eco kit homes we believe we have a design option that will be perfectly suited to your living or working lifestyle.
Our kits use Structurally Insulated Panels (SIP’s).
- Fire Safety Performance (Group 2 according to with BCA 2005 Spec. C1. 10A.)
- Insulated panel consisting of two OSB sheets sandwiching a rigid core sheet of polystyrene.
- Complies with relevant Australian standards is strong & lightweight
- External water proofing sheet.
- Consisting of Bluescope Colorbond steel skin insulating a polystyrene core.
- Flat underside Mechanically ribbed external sides for water flow.
Livable and Sustainable Design?
Livable design includes key easy living features that make them easier and safer to use for a range of occupants including:
- People with disability
- Aging Australians
- People with temporary injuries
- Families with young children
A livable home is designed to:
- Be easy to enter
- Be easy to navigate in and around
- Be capable of easy and cost-effective adaptation
- Be responsive to the changing needs of home occupants
At Eco Kit homes we consider that obtaining these features should not be at the expense of the environment.Our designs use materials and construction methods that have a low carbon footprint from the construction phase and low energy consumptions costs over the life cycle of the building.
Benefits of a Eco Kit Home or Sustainable Building Design?
Eco Kit Homes are designed with quality comfort, safety and easy access features. These features provide key living spaces adapted to meet the changing requirements and abilities of home occupants who acquire disability or are of old age.
Eco Kit Options
The eco kit homes range is offered with an extensive list of extras to the basic or standard kit. For example if you require the kit to be provided with a full list of fixtures and fittings, so that there is nothing else you need to complete and move into your eco kit home then simply fill out the checklist to confirm what in addition you want included and we will send you an email with the quote.
The quality & value of our kit range combined with comprehensive support and customer service will significantly reduce the time consuming and often confusing process of building your project. Using this product ensures the 100% protection of termite and vermin infestations. Providing an eco friendly way to build a sustainable dwelling addition or module, that will withstand a lifetime.